Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My favorite slack-related videos

As "DJ Action Slacks" I am committed fostering a greater appreciation of vintage slacks (and slacks in general).  How did this come about?  As a "plus size" DJ who loves vintage clothing, I've found it increasingly difficult to find "cool" and/or interesting slacks in my size.  As a result, I really appreciate a nice looking pair of slacks when I see them!  We all want what we can't have, or something.

Here are my favorite slack-related video clips of the day!  Enjoy!

I couldn't embed this first one so please click on the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqTTpxQXwFE&NR=1
Oh man!  I would LOVE those pink slacks!



Wow!  Those are some LOUD slacks!  You won't have a problem being noticed in those babies!



Nice local slack ad.  I miss corny local ads.  There aren't enough of them these days.


I actually have a pair of Sansabelts.  They are my second pair of slacks.  I would really love to wear a belt with my Sansabelts but they were so confident in their slack technology that they did not include belt loops.  So if you ever spot me hiking up my slacks, it's because I'm wearing the Sansabelts.


Ho ho ho! Bend over, Action Slacks!


And finally, this incredible REAL recording of LBJ commissioning Haggar to make him some slacks with some very special instructions.  Please click on the link.
http://vimeo.com/18864216 

No comments:

Post a Comment